Village in the fold of the Vsetinska Becva river, at the bourdary-line of the Beskydy and Javorniky mountainsand, a significant recreation centre. Karlovice is one of the widest villages in Wallachia. Church of Panna Marie Snezna, a timbered building from 1754 in folk baroque style, is a very nice exhibit of Wallachian architecture. The timbered parish is from the same year. Not far from this place there is the Karlovice’s museum which presents the history of Karlovice, ethnography, folklore manufactures, mountain agriculture, old sheep-cotes, glass manufactur and the Wallachian Betlehem by Jozo Kacerle. It is also a permanent gallery of local artists. The village is surrounded by the natural reservation Razula.